Since its introduction in 2007, personalised signage has progressively become an established feature in dementia care homes and today any CQC inspection will expect to find personalised signage present.
Having designed and manufactured the original and most popular products within the sector I've had the privilege of high-quality feedback from all types of clients.
Unfortunately, even the best design will not be adopted if it's fiddly to use or unattractive.
Please get in touch to discuss any specific requirements you may have.
- Infinite colour choice
- Ease and clarity of personalisation
- Hotel-style, high-quality, up-market appearance
- Anti-glare / non-reflective finish
- 6 standard layouts available
- Compliant with infection control requirements
- Easy to clean
- 250 x 152mm finished size
- 8mm thick
- Anti-glare/non-reflective finish
- No sharp edges
- Compliant with fire regulations for communal / corridor usage
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal growth properties
- Tolerant to most non-abrasive cleaners