It's essential to ensure good light is available whenever, and wherever it is needed. Permanently illuminating occasionally used area's is a waste of energy so our motion sensor activated lights are a perfect solution to guarantee illumination when needed and reduce energy wastage. Above all it ensures residents safety when using these area's.
This 18W LED Surface Panel with a Motion Sensor is especially practical in passing areas like hallways, stairs, entrances.
Easy to install on any type of ceiling, be it plaster, cement or any kind of material. With an opening angle of 180º, this lamp will illuminate a wide area.
Its PIR detector has a 120º range and has a detection range of 7 to 10 metres, when at a height of 1.8 to 2.5 metres and detects invisible infrared emissions.
The detector activates the lamp when a heat source moves in front of the sensor and switches the lamp off when this source is no longer detected. The dwell time is adjustable.
- Can be recessed or installed on a surface (wall or ceiling).
- Adjustable light sensitivity.
- Adjustable timer: Choose between 5 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 3 min, 5 min and 8 min.
- Detection Speed: 0.6 to 1.5 m/s.
- Recommended for recently constructed buildings or homes under reconstruction, for replacing old lights
- Colour Temperature - Daylight white 4000k
|Working Temperature:||-22ºC ~ +45ºC|
|Certifications:||CE & RoHS|
|Life Span:||30,000 Hours|