Since introducing personalised signage in 2007 it has progressively become an established feature in dementia care homes. Today, any CQC inspection will look for personalised signage to be present.
I've been priveleged to receive feedback from thousands of clients in all typs of homes so this new design, whilst being deceptively simple, respresents the best all-round product by being flexible and appropriate for all types of care settings.
Please contact us if you wish to discuss any specific requirements.
- Infiinite colour choice
- Ease and clarity of personalisation
- Hotel-style, high-quality, up-market appearance
- Eliminates risk of 'carrying over' DNR/Peeps information from a previous resident
- Anti-glare / non-reflective finish
- 6 standard layouts available
- Compliant with infection control requirements
- Easy to clean
- 250 x 152mm finished size
- 8mm thick
- Fittings are included
- Class 1 fire rated materials compliant with fire regulations for communal / corridor usage
- Anti-glare/non-reflective finish
- No sharp edges
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal growth properties
- Tolerant to most non-abrasive, chemical cleaners
How to order
Ordering is straightforward;
1. Select one of the six layouts available
2. If you select Style #1 or #2 type in the numbers you need on the signs.
For example; 1,2,3,4 or 22 to 45 inclusive
3. Choose a colour or specify your own colour if you prefer
4. Enter the total number of signs required
5. Now you can click 'add to cart'
6. Please note: Before your order is manufactured we will send you a visual for approval so you can check the details are correct.
If you need any help please call or email using the contact formFor more variety, offer residents a choice of styles and colours.