The standard Communal Orientation Boards has been very popular for a number of years. At 900 x 700mm all the details are large enough to be clear and easier to read.
As is usually the case, at a clients request we've now created a new format which takes up less space and some may find it more logical to read. This new version measures 1000mm tall and 500mm wide so it's easier to find a good location for installation.
In both designs the analogue clock is protected by an unbreakable cover and the information cards are fitted easily in place. It's often the case that someone likes to make keeping the board up to date, and provides everyone with a functional point of interest.
Choose your own background colour and a title (eg. Acorn Residential Home) to suit your brand or decor and you can also supply a logo to be included in the design at no additional cost.
- Reliable electronic movement
- Clock face is protected by clear polycarbonate cover
- Secure fixings included
- Dry-wipe, non-reflective surface
- Includes a full set of insert cards for the day/date/month
- Personalise the appearance at no extra cost
- All materials Class 1 or Class 0 fire rated